Amazing Blocks now seeks to employ a “Junior Product Lead” with IT background. Amazing Blocks offers a tokenization solution that enables its clients to tokenize various assets according to the Liechtenstein Token Act (software-as-a-service). The software covers both the issuance of tokens and investing in tokens. It suits the needs for tokenizing all kinds of assets (e.g. machines, cash flow generating contracts, trademarks, real estate, cars).
Reference number: ABL481EN
Entry date: Q1 2021
Qualification: finished studies, IT background
Salary: competitive salary for junior position
About Amazing Blocks
The mission of Amazing Blocks is to contribute to a more digital and also more efficient financial markets system. In today’s thriving digital economy, blockchain technology can be considered as the most recent innovation and has the potential to transform current markets. Our goal is to be a pioneer in the European area for offering tokenization solutions. The software of Amazing Blocks enables issuers to handle and to issue multiple tokens for any assets.
Within the European area, Liechtenstein has the most flexible and advanced token economy with the Liechtenstein Token Act in place. The regulatory framework offers lots of flexibility and a Liechtenstein-based company will also benefit from a greater opportunity to trade conveniently as it is a member of the European Economic Area (EEA).
For more information on Amazing Blocks and our product offering, please visit our website: https://www.amazingblocks.io/
- Be fully responsible for the ongoing design of the Amazing Blocks software
- Craft customer journeys throughout every element of their journey with Amazing Blocks to reduce friction and improve UX
- Illustrate ideas through storyboards, process flows, etc. in the area of tokens, token issuances and tokenization processes
- Integrate the user’s journey with backend smart contract processes
- Develop product roadmap based on customer feedback and internal data
- Gather and evaluate user requirements for tokenization projects in collaboration with developers
- Work closely with product developers to introduce new features and maintain/improve existent features
- Create a consistent/standardized brand image to be used across all company products and materials — focusing on tokenization and Liechtenstein
- Probably many other things that we aren’t even aware of since that’s how the startup life goes
- This position is addressed especially to career entrants/young professionals
- Successfully completed Bachelor or Master studies in Business Administration, UX/UI Design, (Applied) Computer Science, Communications Engineering or Electrical Engineering or a similar field of studies
- Passion for blockchain technology, smart contracts, tokenization, innovation and digitalization.
- Distinct analytical skills, individual initiative, interest in conceptual work, and you are a good team worker
- Capability to reflect on what a customer might best be served with a software
- Proficient with Google Slides, Google Docs, Google Tables
- Basic programming experience with smart contracts
- Very good grasp of English in both written and spoken form (must), and ideally be able to speak some German (nice to have)
- Experience in the area of blockchain technology is welcome but not mandatory
How to apply
Please send all your application documents (ideally as one PDF-file; file size <5 MB) to our CEO Sergej Stein (email@example.com), who is also happy to answer potential questions. Mention the reference number of the job offer in the subject of the email. Employment should be made effective in Q1 2021.
Do you like this article? We would be happy if you share it on social networks or forward it to your colleagues. If you are an expert in the field and want to criticize or endorse the article or some of its parts, feel free to leave a private note here or contextually and we will respond or address.
Amazing Blocks offers a tokenization solution that enables its clients to tokenize various assets according to the Liechtenstein Token Act (software-as-a-service). The software covers both the issuance of tokens and investing in tokens. It suits the needs for tokenizing all kinds of assets (e.g. machines, cash flow generating contracts, trademarks, real estate, cars). Imagine that some asset should be tokenized. For this asset various tokens would make sense: Equity tokens, debt tokens, participation rights as tokens, ownership tokens, or any mixture of these tokens. The software of Amazing Blocks helps issuers to handle multiple assets and to issue multiple tokens for these assets. This is possible by integrating blockchain technology with the law (that is, the Liechtenstein Token Act). At the core, there is the “digital legal entity in Liechtenstein” based on “tokenized shares” which allows a very efficient foundation, a very efficient operation of the company and, thus, an efficient and flexible possibility to tokenize assets. This should now make a wide variety of tokenization projects possible, because the costs for tokenization are significantly reduced.
Interested? Then, contact us! Are you interested in what Amazing Blocks is doing? Visit our website, write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. Or provide your email address here and we will immediately send you more information.